Hospital storage space is always at a premium, and staff is constantly trying to find better and more efficient ways to store their supplies while still allowing them to remain quickly accessible. Introducing the single-faced medical carts with adjustable wire baskets, a mobilized and affordable storage solution that provides point-of-need storage when and where you need it most.
What Makes Our Medical Carts Unique
What makes the single-faced medical carts unique from other hospital supply storage solutions?
- The single-faced construction allows for flat storage against any available wall or tight space
- The carts are free-standing with wheels for easy mobility through your hospital
- Configurable components and wire baskets provide endless storage capabilities
- Easy compatibility with industry standard bins (buy hospital bins online now)
- Provides one of the highest bin densities of any hospital storage product on the market
- Wire baskets are adjustable to two positions and can be mounted horizontally or at a 17° angle for gravity feed
- Compatible with a wide variety of storage accessories (hanging wire bins, pegboard hooks, slat-wall components, etc.), all of which can be installed without any tools
- Open wire construction allows for free air circulation, greater visibility, and dust protection
- Each bin has a weight capacity of 80 lbs. for storing whatever you need
- Single-piece, all welded bin mounts
- Steel end panels and canopy tops available in numerous colors, finishes, and materials (including laminate and acrylic)
- Easy rail provides unmatched flexibility and configurability
- Sloped low-back shelf for displaying or transporting books and media
- Slat-wall accessories for hanging items
- Retractable work surfaces available in four different shapes and numerous sizes
- Multiple thermoset powder-coat paint finishes available in standard or custom colors
Contact Us for More Information
Southwest Solutions Group® provides hospital storage solutions to all types of healthcare facilities throughout the nation. We will also provide you a free consultation to help you determine whether out single-faced medical cart is right for you and your healthcare application. For more information or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.