When your space is already at a premium, finding extra space for seating areas can be difficult. Compact folding chairs and wall-mounted cantilever seats are a simple seating solution to maximize your existing space by folding up into a profile of just four inches. The compact folding chairs have been used in a wide variety of applications, including patient rooms for healthcare, waiting rooms for businesses, lecture halls for education, and much more. You can also buy these innovative seating solutions online.
The compact folding chairs are constructed with flex springs that are based on the movements of the spine. They cantilever into position using plywood slats instead of hinges or hardware—so when the seats are folded up against the wall, they nearly disappear. Wall-mounted, floor-mounted, and unmounted options are all available depending on your seating needs.
- 1” upholstered seat cushions and ¼” upholstered back cushions
- Seats mount to the wall 6” from the floor
- Measures less than 4” from the wall in a closed position; seat automatically folds up when not in use
- Multiple textiles and finishes are available: laminate, wood stain, veneer, etc.
- Each seat has been tested to hold up to 600 lbs.
- Antimicrobial protection in wood finish provides extra protection from stains, odor, and deterioration
- Additional options: armrests, movable bases, 3D upholstery
Where Are The Compact Seats Used?
The compact folding seats can be used in any area that requires condensed seating and is ideal for virtually any application. Some of the most common applications of the cantilever seats include:
- Lecture halls
- Conference room and corridor overflow seating
- Patient rooms
- Reception areas
- Waiting rooms
Contact Us About Compact Folding Chairs
Southwest Solutions Group has been working with businesses since 1969 to provide the most innovative and space-saving storage solutions on the market. Compact folding seats are available for purchase online, but you can also give us a call at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message for more information.