Three Automated Storage Systems Available Exclusively From Us on TXMAS Contract
Southwest Solutions Group® is the exclusive provider of Kardex Automated Storage Systems on TXMAS Contract. Kardex Automated Storage Systems can be used in a variety of applications throughout government agencies, the military, universities, k-12 schools, municipalities, police departments, healthcare facilities, libraries, and more. With three different Automated Storage Systems – Megamat RS Vertical Carousel, Shuttle XP Vertical Lift Module, and Lektriever File Cabinet – we have something for everyone.
Automated Storage System #1: Megamat RS Vertical Carousel
The Megamat RS Vertical Carousel fuses reliability and security to create a dynamic Automated Storage System. Here are just some of the features and benefits of the Megamat RS Vertical Carousel:
- Recovers Floor Space: The Megamat RS Vertical Carousel takes advantage of unused overhead space and will recover up to 75% of the floor space.
- Improves Ergonomics: Because this Automated Storage System delivers shelves and drawers with stored items to an ergonomically correct height, it eliminates the need for the operator to bend over, reach down, or climb up when retrieving a stored item.
- Enhances Safety & Security: The Megamat RS Vertical Carousel is equipped with both personnel and product photocells for maximum safety. A lockable door protects stored items from unauthorized access.
- Increases Picking Accuracy: Various pick-to-light technologies can be integrated to increase accuracy up to 99%.
Automated Storage System #2: Shuttle XP Vertical Lift Module
The combination of storage density, flexibility, efficiency, and security makes the Shuttle XP Vertical Lift Module an ideal Automated Storage System for numerous functions throughout any government organization. Here are just some of the reasons to use the Shuttle XP Vertical Lift System:
- Saves Floor Space: The Shuttle XP Vertical Lift Module provides true floor-to-ceiling storage by using overhead space and can recover up to 85% of floor space.
- Improves Ergonomics & Safety: With this Automated Storage System there is no longer a need for employees to bend, reach, squat, or climb to retrieve a stored item because all items are automatically delivered to an ergonomically positioned access window.
- Increases Productivity & Accuracy: Available pick-to-light technology immediately identifies the item and quantity to be picked, which will increase productivity by up to 2/3 while providing the highest levels of accuracy, up to 99.9%.
- Provides Flexibility: Each tray within the Shuttle XP Vertical Lift Module can be programmed to meet your needs: slower speeds for sensitive items; positioning fast moving trays in the “Golden Zone” for fast retrieval; and restricted access to individual trays.
Automated Storage System #3: Lektriever File Cabinet
The Lektriever File Cabinet meets all Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements and guidelines for forward reach over an obstruction, knee clearance, maximum high forward reach, front approach and side approach. Here are additional features and benefits of this ADA Compliant Automated Storage System:
- High Density: The Lektriever File Cabinet uses overhead space, which will save up to 70% of the floor space compared to traditional lateral file cabinets.
- Flexible Storage Design: There are 8 to 31 carriers available for each unit to match your storage needs.
- Adjustable Work Counter: The ergonomic work counter easily adjusts up and down to meet the ideal standing or sitting height of the user. Also, an overhead task light for increased visibility.
- Controlled Access: The Kardex Lektriever has locking security doors to keep confidential stored items safe from unauthorized access.
- Range of Controls: There are multiple styles and levels of controls available from basic push button to PC integration.
- Safety Features: The Electric Lateral File System has numerous safety features to protect stored items and users including a full safety light curtain, emergency stop buttons, and two safety touch bars.
We can provide any of these Kardex Automated Storage Systems on TXMAS Contract. For more information, give us a call at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message to speak with the representative in your area.