Southwest Solutions Group Kansas City Office (Formerly Automated Business Systems) Moves to New Office
Come visit Southwest Solutions Group’s storage and filing experts at our new location at 7949 Bond Street in Lenexa, KS. Automated Business Systems acquired in 2010 by Southwest Solutions Group provides storage and filing solutions that will save space, increase productivity, and keep your business organized for success.
Our knowledgeable representatives work with all types of commercial and industrial businesses including government, museum, heathcare, legal, education, manufacturing, and distribution facilities to reduce floor space, operating costs, and increase productivity. So, no matter what you need to store, we have a storage system that will meet your needs in less space.
Here are just a few examples of our office business storage products:
• High Density Filing Cabinets and Storage Shelving: This compact storage option stores files in about one-third the space as traditional file cabinets.
• Modular Casework: Flexible casework cabinets that are easy to reconfigure and relocate saving replacement costs and our landfills.
• Mailroom Furniture: You can keep mail, documents, forms, and literature organized with easy to assemble mailroom furniture.
• Rotary Cabinets: These rotating filing cabinets provide double the amount of storage as regular file cabinets and lock to protect important files.
• Sliding File Cabinets: By attaching your existing file cabinets to bi-file or tri-file tracks, you have an inexpensive filing storage solution that lets you store more files in less space.
Industrial Material Handling Storage Products and Systems
Here are some examples of our industrial material handling storage products:
• Compact Pallet Racks on Tracks: These motorized pallet racks on tracks allow you to condense your warehouse storage area in half the floor space.
• Mezzanines: Freestanding and structural mezzanines extend your storage area vertically to create extra usable space.
• Industrial Mobile Shelving: You can store anything on mobile shelving from the smallest screw to an aircraft engine.
• Modular Drawers and Workstations: Make your storage area work for you wherever you need it with modular drawers and workstations.
We have a division devoted to all facets of document imaging from planning to implementation. Here is a short list of some of the services we can provide:
• Information consulting and planning services
• Imaging and electronic file conversions
• Document scanning services
• RFID and barcode file tracking solutions
• Merging/consolidating multiple filing systems into one centralized file system
• Purging files and documents
Designing, Planning and Installation Services in Kansas and Missouri
Southwest Solutions Group’s Kansas office (formerly known as Automated Business Systems) has been helping businesses with storage and filing solutions since 1969. Our products and services are available on the Kansas Department of Administration State Purchasing Contract #10050, Kansas City Purchasing Agreement, United States General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Contracts, SYSTEC Small Business GSA Contract, National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA) Purchasing Agreement, and numerous Healthcare Purchasing Contracts.
Email or call us today at (913) 345-0289 for a free 30 minute phone consultation to discuss your filing and storage requirements.