Southwest Solutions Group recently donated a motorized storage carousel to help soothe the broken heart of an eleven-year-old girl and her family who lost their teenage daughter texting while driving. The family has started a foundation to spread the word to teenagers across the country regarding the dangers of texting while driving. They hope to help other families avoid the sadness of losing a loved one to texting while driving.
Support Don’t Text And Drive
In support of this cause, Southwest Solutions Group is donating a portion of our automated carousel sales to the “Remember Alex Brown Foundation”. In addition, we recently gave away over 4000 “DNT TXT N DRV” thumb bands to help raise awareness of this dangerous and growing epidemic.
Facts About Texting While Driving
- Over 200,000 accidents a year are caused by distracted driving.
- You are 23 times more likely to have an accident if you text and drive.
- 71% of American’s admit to texting while driving.
- Turn off your phone while driving.
- Ask a passenger to text for you or pull off the road to text.
- Talk with your children about the dangers of texting while driving.