Visit our Hamilton Sorter Mailroom Sorting Slots Store at
Mailroom furniture and mailroom sorting systems are critical to insure the efficient and accurate flow of information through your organization. Poorly design mailroom furniture and built-in mailroom millwork (click here to view our modular millwork and casework webpage) rarely provide the flexibility and adjustability to meet the changing needs of organizations. Lack of flexibility and adjustability result in inefficient handling, loss of productivity, lost or delayed mail.
Mailroom Furniture and Mail Sorting Equipment Designed for Flexibility
Flexible mailroom furniture and mailroom sorting equipment is easy to adjust and flexible to meet the changing needs of your organization. A well designed mailroom ensures safe and efficient flow of documents through your organization to their final destination. Below are some features of well designed mailroom furniture.
- A wide range heights, depths and widths of mail room tables, mail room sorters and accessories
- Easily adjustable mailroom table heights to accommodate standing or sitting heights
- Easily adjustable mail cubbies and shelf openings
- Easy to read label holders that securely fasten to sorter shelves and are easy to change
- Mail room shelves that incorporate color recognition for quick identification and accurate sorting to the proper mail room cubby or slot
- Lots of options to increase efficiency and mailroom security (doors, drawers, etc…)
- No sharp metal shelf edges to injury fast moving hands
Mailroom Tables, Mailroom Sorters, Cabinets, and Satellite Sort Stations
Southwest Solutions Group offers a complete line of mailroom furniture including:
- mail sorting tables and cabinets
- mail risers
- mail sorters
- presort and bulk sort mail stations
- satellite sort mail stations
- drawers for pens, labels, paper clips, and other mailroom supplies
- mailroom bags, mail totes and supplies
Mailroom and mail center Design and Planning Professionals
Since 1969 we have been providing mailroom furniture for company mail centers. Helping design and plan comprehensive mail centers is an important part of our business. We have knowledgeable and experienced representatives to provide you with the latest mailroom design resources and technologies. Contact us today and ask for a free design consultation of your mail center.