For additional information and complete catalog and additional pictures of projects visit our site at https://www.southwestsolutions.com/equipment/industrial-modular-drawer-shelving-modular-drawer-cabients or contact us toll free at 1-800-803-1083
Modular Shelving Drawers and Cabinets
Increase productivity and save valuable floor space with modular drawer shelving and cabinets (view modular drawer cabinets image gallery). Did you know that modular drawers are up to 70% more space efficient than shelving using plastic bins? Did you know that modular drawers will increase worker productivity? Deter pilferage? If you want to make your facility more space efficient and productive then keep reading.
Modular Drawers versus Plastic Bins
Are you currently using plastic bins to store your small parts? While plastic bins may seem to be a more economical choice for storing small parts, you may be wasting more than your saving. Consider the following points and decide for yourself if modular drawers aren’t a better investment than plastic bins.
- Modular drawers are up to 70% more space efficient than plastic bins. Modular drawers come in numerous heights to match the size of the parts being stored. Modular drawer interiors are very flexible and easily partitioned for more efficient space utilization.
- Modular drawers increase productivity compared to plastic bins. Modular drawers allow you to see and access more parts at one time. For example, modular drawers can give you access up to 90% more parts than standard plastic bins. This results in more efficient organization and quicker access to small parts like o-rings and fuses.
- Modular drawers provide better ergonomics. Highly active parts can be located at waist level to make access to parts quick and convenient, and eliminating inconvenient locations where climbing and bending are required.
- Modular drawers provide better inventory control. Modular drawers can be ordered with optional locks to provide security from inventory pilferage.
- Modular drawers provide protection from dust. Modular drawers are a “closed drawer system” not an “open bin system”. Closed drawers will provide a cleaner environment protecting your inventory from dust.
- Modular drawers improve the aesthetics or your organization. Modular drawers hide clutter providing a clean professional image.
Modular Shelving Drawers
Now you can install modular drawers into your own shelving! We can install modular drawers in over 35 brands of shelving. If your shelving is 36″, 42″, or 48″ wide by 18″ or 24″ deep chances are very likely modular drawers can be installed in your shelving. Make you storage shelving more efficient by adding modular drawers. Installation is quick and easy.
Modular Drawer Planning Assistance
Southwest Solutions Group specializes in making sure customers make educated investments when selecting storage equipment. Contact us today and ask about a free space analysis of your storage area by one of our storage professionals.