Hamilton Sorter Mailroom Furniture Sorters and Mailroom tables
Mailroom furniture and mailroom sorting systems are critical to insure the efficient and accurate flow of information through your organization. Poorly design mailroom furniture and built-in mailroom millwork (click here to view our modular millwork and casework webpage) rarely provide the flexibility and adjustability to meet the changing needs of organizations. Lack of flexibility and adjustability result in inefficient handling, loss of productivity, lost or delayed mail.
Hamilton Sorter Mailroom Furniture and Mail Sorting Equipment Designed for Flexibility
Flexible mailroom furniture and mailroom sorting equipment is easy to adjust and flexible to meet the changing needs of your organization. A well designed mailroom ensures safe and efficient flow of documents through your organization to their final destination. Below are some features of well designed mailroom furniture.
- A wide range heights, depths and widths of mailroom tables, mailroom sorters and accessories
- Easily adjustable mailroom table heights to accommodate standing or sitting heights
- Easily adjustable mail cubbies and shelf openings
- Easy to read label holders that securely fasten to sorter shelves and are easy to change
- Mailroom shelves that incorporate color recognition for quick identification and accurate sorting to the proper mailroom cubby or slot
- Lots of options to increase efficiency and mailroom security (doors, drawers, etc…)
- No sharp metal shelf edges to injury fast moving hands