Bi-File & Tri-File Shelving
Spacesaver Bi-File and Tri-file (3-deep) modular sliding storage and file shelving systems slide back and forth on tracks or rails to provide double depth storage (view Bi-File shelving image gallery). Bi-file sliding shelving consists of two rows of shelving. The front shelf sections slide back and forth on tracks allowing access to the back row of stationary shelving. The result is a dramatic increase in storage capacity. Bi-file and tri-file shelving stores the greatest number of items in the smallest floorspace, with dramatic improvements in organization, convenience, and appearance. Contact us for more information at Info@SouthwestSolutions.com or call us toll-free at 1-800-803-1083.
Bi-file (Bifile) and Tr-file (Trifile) Sliding Filing and Storage Shelving Provide:
- Over twice the filing storage capacity of conventional file cabinets
- Accommodates four-post shelving and case type shelving plus a wide range of existing shelving
- Quick, simple installation
- Fast, convenient access to stored files and other stored materials
- Safe, stable operation
- Easy to expand, easy to move or relocate
- Available in a wide selection of finishes
Bi-file and Tri-file Sliding File Shelving and Storage Shelving Standard Features
- ANTI-TIP – interlocking anti-tip assembly provides smooth, easy movement while ensuring that the sliding shelving and storage units are safe and stabilized.
- DECK RAIL- smooth deck rail floor
Bi-file (Bifile) and Tri-file (Trifile) Filing and Storage Shelving Accessories
- Pull-out reference and posting shelves
- Bin dividers and label holders
- Suspended pockets/hanging folders
- Lockable flipper doors
- Lockable storage and file drawers
Bi-file and Tri-file Layout and Planning Assistance
Southwest Solutions Group is a solutions-oriented company providing bi-file and tri-file shelving layout and planning assistance. Contact us today and we will provide an analysis of your storage and filing space at no charge.